donderdag 15 mei 2014

As expected it has happened, I have a copycat, isn't she a beauty?

Well as expected it has happened.
The blossom tutorial got copied and made public by the website www.lady-master.ru 
The tutorial written or let's say copied by someone called Rusalina. 
I understand this tutorial I made isn't the most innovative and I posted it on my blog for free 
(which means you're not taking away my food from the table), 
that doesn't mean I have to put up with the fact you're taking the credits, 
are unresponsive on my e-mails, 
and deleting all of my messages. 
So here goes: 
I hope Rusalina you develop your own style 
(give credit to those who deserve it) 
and the decency to respond to messages and e-mails because for now you SUCK! 

With that said I do feel I need to thank you.
apparently I wrote a tutorial good enough to copy,
 so in a strange way
you have credited me even though you didn't wanted to.






2 opmerkingen:

  1. I feel for you. It has happened to me too. I love your method and thank you for sharing it. Sorry you are going through this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Lilian! I am so sorry she stole your design! I subscribed, not knowing this, on her Youtube channel.... I know these russian ladies copy lots of designs from beading designers too, and taking the credits for it! Maybe they lack fantasy of their own? I just discovered your blog yesterday and I want to thank you for your generosity in sharing your designs! I can learn so much from your tutorials! Dank je wel!! Veel liefs, Mathilde.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen